Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holidays Maui Bans

The biggest one of course is Thanksgiving for reasons already stated.

Next is Martin Luther King Day. I can't stand the marching and the singing - really what did that accomplish? I will not idly stand by while we pay homage to a black womanizing, possibly drug using, reverend from the South. Stay tuned to hear about my plans as this holiday gets closer.

President's Day - I think celebrating Lincoln's birthday is pathetic. After the jam he put this country in, what are you people thinking? We are still dealing with the crime, drugs and illegitimate children as a product of freeing the slaves. Why don't we just make a National Welfare/Prison Holiday? We could call it "Hand Out Day".

Flag Day - can someone tell me the purpose of this one?

In Massachusetts we have Patriot's Day. Again I think this is a big ploy by runner's for attention during their Boston Marathon. They have to run when it's a holiday and ruin anything on the telly. It's a self serving holiday for them.

No comments: