Sunday, November 4, 2007

Prints, Wallpaper, and Other Hideous Sightings

Friends I want to know what in God's name possesses you to hang wallpaper with matching window treatments. Why would you choose to loiter your home with these absurd images? I am pretty sure that no one has real flowers on their kitchen walls or hens laying eggs. It is insulting to my intelligence to think that you would put up these fictitous images. Why not just decorate with cartoon images? I mean really whom do you think you are kidding. We all know it's not real and in a way feel bad for you that you cannot be sophiscated enough to simply pick a color and paint the wall. In my travels I have found that it is typically older humans who feel the need to be surrounded by these images. Usually, they also cover have their window with either a matching print or something even worse. I frankly do not need to be bothered with such nonsense.

No comments: