Saturday, November 10, 2007

Polar Bears and Minorities

The other night after Larry King I watched Anderson Cooper, despite him not being Jewish, he seems fairly intelligent. He was having a special on about global warming. It escapes me as to why my friends in the jungle realize global warming is happening and yet humans are still in denial. But I digress. One of the interesting points was the number of polar bears left on the earth - 25,000, which is not a lot in relation to the number of minorities. Let's say conservatively globally that there are 25 million "minorities" on the planet as a figure to work with. I am proposing a challenge to the Bush administration - let's make it that by the time Bush leaves office these numbers are just the reverse. I mean my God polar bears don't break into cars, vandalize, murder people, impregnant woman or do drugs. Think of how much safer the streets will be and cleaner the environment will be when there is no one driving supped up Honda Civics anymore. I say to save the planet start with eliminating Puerto Ricans - it's our only hope. I think it would send a strong message to the other minorities to clean up their act or else!

No comments: