Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maui's All Time Favorite Christmas Albums

I know what you are thinking. I am Jewish, but I don't see what bearing that has on Christmas. Can someone please tell me why I can't go and spend lavish amounts of money on people I rarely see much less like? I didn't think so.

Here goes my list:

Christmas Album by Johnny Mathis
Holly and Ivy by Natalie Cole
Magic of Christmas by Natalie Cole - I, particularly, enjoy this one with a glass of egg nog and Frankie.
The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
Christmas Album by Nat King Cole
The Spirit of Christmas by Ray Charles
Christmas Collection: 20th Century Masters by Stevie Wonder
Christmas Album by Barbra Streisand
A Christmas Album by Barbra Streisand - although the titles sound the same they are totally different albums - don't deny yourself either one!
Because It's Christmas by Barry Manilow
A Christmas Gift of Love by Barry Manilow - what a gift it is my friends!

Of course, I can't forget my Daddy's album The Christmas Album, Improvisational Christmas, by far my favorite. If you buy nothing else this season, this album is a must for all Jews because it is solely the piano, so you won't be bothered with those "Jesus lyrics".

1 comment:

ddmcgee82 said...

what about christmas shoes?? lol