Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fatties and Cartoons

The time has come when I must call your attention to a phenomen I may have mentioned before, but not in this detail.

"Typically fat people are fascinated by cartoons." I know I have said it before on this blog, but over the weekend I went with my lover, aka, Daddy to his office. The other attorney in his office has you guessed it - a fattie for a secretary. We all know that my Daddy hates them and would never, never be associated or have them in his presence if he could at all help it. However, I had just explained to him my "theory" and decided to make myself a cup of coffee. Guess what I found in the fattie's cupboard a coffee mug with "Taz", a Looney Tune icon on it. Of course, I immediately ran out of the room as if I just saw Hitler himself. Although I do have to admit, I was a little surprised that it was not of Tweetie Bird.

No comments: