Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Day in the Life of Maui

I rise around 7, well, that's when my mommy insists that I am up by. I gingerly get out of bed and go back to my cage. There I enjoy a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, sometimes less than fresh and water. I then proceed to watch Ellen and the View. I just love Barbara Walters - I find her very sexy.

I take a little snooze and nibble on some stale bread for my lunch. After lunch I sneak a smoke with my one true friend, Frankie. Around 4ish the gorilla comes to my window and I scream at it. It peers in and I shake and scream until it finally turns around and goes back to its so called home.

A little later I log onto my blog and write to you - my fans. At the same time I check my online betting for that week's upcoming games. I am usually never wrong.

Around 8ish my mommy comes home and I act all excited to see her - although I could care lessand really she is interrupting my "private fun time with myself" if you know what I mean.

We watch my favorite television show, Larry King, and we snuggle under the covers and I have to hear about her boring day and pretend that I am interested. At some points I have to tell her "wait for a commerical". Other times I just scream at her to shut her up.

No comments: