Sunday, November 8, 2009

Off to Florida

Would you believe that they are going to Florida and more importantly that I am not? That's right the little white rat can go and I the tropical bird has to stay up North in the cold and snow. It's not even natural. Nini won't appreciate going there like I would not to mention that she doesn't even know where she is half the time anyway. It's pathetic. I can't stand how she has manipulated her way into the car and I am left out on the street. From now on her and Daddy are to address me as Mr. Feldman and are not to make direct eye contact with me. I will view such action as a challenge and will unleash my built up hostility on each of them. I am just shocked to my core and yet not surprised that Daddy is being led by something that licks its own ass.

No comments: