Monday, November 9, 2009

The Differences are too Great!

I can't do it. There's no way I can tolerate a staunch, stubborn Roman Catholic. I am now in Grafton and am realizing how much better it is without the Catholic around me all the time. Typical of any religious nut, if you give her an inch she'll take a mile and act like it's you who is crazy. She goes around all day with a look of innocence when I know that she's really plotting to kill the Jew in the room. I can see it by the look in her eye. Of course, Mommy and Daddy are obilivous to the religious tension that she is causing. I don't dare mention temple I think that will make her growl turn into a bite. I sleep with one eye open and slowly peak out of my chambers to see where she is. Everyone thinks it's a joke and then a bomb goes off.

No comments: