Friday, November 27, 2009

NiniNO

I can feel the anxiety in my Daddy's voice as he yells, "Ninino" all one word. He yells it so much that the little rat must think her name really is Ninino. This scene is then followed by a lecture from my Daddy to my Mommy of how "he's never seen an animal either so dumb or so defiant or dominant and not willing to please it's master". See Daddy how smart and willing to please I am. I have learned all of my tricks without food as a motivator and I don't lick my own ass. I bathe daily. The only time Daddy and I get "into it" is when I decide to bite down on his finger and then he flings me into the air, but I look at that more as a little game of bonding between my Daddy and me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since my mommy left town, I have been forced to bathe in my drinking water - someone forget to give instructions to my captures.