Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year to you my friends. I hope you all are making a list of your resolutions. Here are some of mine this year:

I want to terminate Duvall Patrick's governship in the next 3 months. I know it can be done. I am willing to work hard and devise a foolproof plan to get him out of office!
I want to have a bigger house. I am tired of being cramped in a small space and constantly feeling that Mommy and Daddy are watching me. I need some privacy.
I plan on teaching Mommy and Daddy some new tricks in order to keep them entertained.
I hope to have less fights with Daddy in particular. I am able to manipulate Mommy more than Daddy, therefore, we get into at least 2 fights per day, sometimes per hour. In 2008 I am looking to cut that number in half. Therefore, I am going to have let my anger build and pass on opportunities to have little squabbles, so that when I do have a fight it will be worthy of my hostility. I know that I will have to swallow my pride in order to cut down my fight number in half, but I am willing to do that to a certain degree.
Finally, I know we all say it every year, but this year I am vowing not to be near any losers and users. I know it will be hard to maintain this resolution as every day will be an uphill battle, but I know if I put my mind to it I can keep this promise to myself.

Good Luck to all of you with your New Year's Resolutions! I know that you will make me proud.

No comments: