Sunday, January 13, 2008

Katie Couric and Why I Hate Her

Besides the bad hair cut and the "dilantin gums", I have several deeper reasons as to why I hate her. First off let me explain for those of you who are not medically trained like me what dilantin gums are. Dilantin is a drug used to treat epileptics and one of the side effects is the gums become bigger. Katie Couric is a perfect example of this side effect. That aside has anyone noticed how she dresses? I found a picture of her in one of those tabloids with her in the same dress as Britney Spears. One is too old for such attire and secondly, Britney wore the dress two years ago. My God woman at least wear something current if it's going to be in poor taste. Onward to her so called journalism. Are you kidding me with this evening news bit? I think she get a talk show and stop kidding herself, CBS and the American public who like to be fooled on a daily basis.

No comments: