Sunday, January 6, 2008

My New Year's Resolution and Daddy

Well, it has been a week since my New Year's Resolutions have taken effect and I am sorry to say that I have not been able to diminish the number of fights between me and Daddy into half. If anything this past weekend, the fights have been more animated and started with him merely looking at me. I will be minding my own business with my Mommy and then for some reason he decides to ask my opinion about politics or sports and I will nicely ignore him. The request will come again and it is at that point that "I lose it". I begin flying at him with my beak wide open or I graze by him or I simply outright attack him. In today's biggest fight by far not the only one I lost a tail feather in the course of my attack. I am okay with that - that is what is to be expected in times of WAR. Some people will come out stronger, others weaker and others not at all. I think much of the tension in the air revolves around the results in Iowa. I admit I am more on edge because of it. I hope with the help of the seagulls New Hampshire will go my way and I will be able to meet my New Year's Resolution. However, until then I am "wild" with anger.

No comments: