Monday, January 28, 2008

Where Am I

Hello, everyone I am writing to you while my guards are preoccupied. I will try to write as fast as I can. Last Friday in the middle of the night I was transported with all of my belongings to an undisclosed location deep in the woods. Upon my arrival I was whisked inside where I was then poked, proded and stared at by 2 guards and other inmates. I have read about this happening, but I never thought it would happen to me. I'm in REHAB, I hope. What else could it be? I am in the woods far from all temptations. I haven't had a glass of wine in 3 days. They are trying to strip away my sheer identity. They chased me around and finally caught me and cut off my wings. I can still see them there, but they will not work for me. I cannot fly any longer. I attend "group" in the morning with the other inmates. At first I thought I was above them (literally) because I could fly and now my guards are trying to make me become one of them. I will NEVER. They can strip me of everything, but my soul. I still refuse to cooperate with my guards. I lash out whenever possible and refuse to let them in my cell. Oh no, I think they see me on the computer. I have to go, but will write when I can.

No comments: