Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wine and My Cold

Hello, friends as many of you know I love my red wines from merlots to cabarnets to sangioveses, which reminds me of my days in Italy. However, I also have developed a slight problem. I drink to the point where I cannot fly. Now, I find that I have a cold and my Mommy being a know it all PharmD is telling me that cough syrups are a waste of my money. I could not agree more, so I have decided to replace Nyquil with wine. I find it helps my throat and stops my cough at night. Why bother with expensive disgusting tasting cough syrups when you can indulge in wine? In addition it helps with my disposition, which as some of you may have experienced can be harsh at times. There is no reason for my disposition as I have led nothing but a life of sheer privilege. I think it is the ridiculousness of the world that surrounds me that has caused me to adapt this tough exterior. I contemplate these things when I drink my wine and then I forget about them as any good glass should make you do. Don't you agree?

No comments: