Monday, December 17, 2007

Tricks Mommy and Daddy Can Do

Hello my friends and enemies... I am so excited because I have taught my Mommy and Daddy some fabulous tricks that they can do with me.

First, I taught my Mommy "step up" where she puts out her finger and says "step up" and I proceed to oblige.
From there we went on to "kiss". Finally, my Mommy got that when I reach for her it's not always for a bite. She says "give me a kiss or give Momma a kiss (which I think is sissyish) or any variation thereof" and I gently grab her lip with my beak.
Next her and Daddy had to master "bob" where they bob their head up and down on command and then I mimic them. I sometimes do it without them doing it first, but I am still making sure that they have grasped that trick.
Lastly, I have taught my Daddy "dancey" where I move my shoulders from side to side. Again, I let him do it first to prove that he understands after he says it and then I do it. My Mommy is having a hardier time with this one than I anticipated, but with some practice she too will do "dancey" with me.

If you have anymore tricks that you can suggest to occupy Mommy and Daddy, please put them in the comment field. I am desperate!

No comments: