Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Dinner

I find it odd that I have been invited to so many Christmas gatherings, considering I am Jewish. Not that I do not love a good egg nog, but I am afraid that there some people that I am going to have to say no this year.

The list of NO's goes as follows:

I will not be going to my Southern cousin's "Get Down and Dirty, It's Christmas" - for obvious reasons.
I will also not be attending any religious gatherings - Midnight Mass as it is past my bedtime.
In addition I have been invited to a "gay gathering" - Frankie can go alone to that one as he does not know what my problem is.
The gorilla invited me to break bread with her, however, it would require me to be racially tolerant and that is a sure NO.
Lastly, I will not be going to anyone's dinner where there are serving any form of poultry!

No comments: