Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Essay Requirements

As you may know my Mommy is leaving for the month of February for warmer places. I will be left up here in the cold ALONE. I am very social and therefore, can not be left to my lonesome. In order to prevent this situation I am asking you to write a 500 word essay to be submitted by midnight Eastern Standard time January 15, 2008 discussing why you think you are worthy of my company for the month.

The rules are as follows:

Proper grammar and vernacular will be weighed as heavily if not more so than content.
Must include statements with reference to the following subjects:
Religion - what yours is, why and how you practice it
Politics - who should be President and 5 reasons why
Diet - what yours consistents of and if you think that I will like it
Television - what programs do you watch
Books - list 5 books that you have read in the last 2 months and a general summary of each
Magazines - what ones do you subscribe to and why
Pets - if you have any and will they be able to withstand when I mount my attack
Films - what foreign films are your top 5 favorites and why and the last time you attended the Cannes Film Festival
Languages - that you can speak in and read other than English
Must be typed, notarized, 5 copies 2 of which must be 3 hole punched.
Those papers submitted without a cover letter will immediately be shredded upon receipt.
Each essay must be submitted with a Bank Check for $50, a portion that I deem appropriate will be allotted to my temple.

Good Luck to all participating! The winner will be announced on my blog. On another note in all likelihood my Daddy is going to take care of me, but it is always good to know where I can go to vacation.

No comments: