Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You Run, but You Can't...

....well, even Nini knows how the rest of that one goes. Tomorrow they are leaving Florida and returning to the North. God knows why, I am perfectly happy here in the Grafton ward. I hope that they are not coming home to harass me, oh to dream. I know why they are coming home. They are travelling with a devote Catholic and naturally, she has to be "home" to celebrate Christmas. It figures she is Catholic, look at how small her brain is. I'm not at all surprised. So, through the snow and sleet they will travel just to get Nini to her house of worship where she will play with the priest, lucky for her she's not an alter boy and partake in all the ridiculous rituals we call Christmas. I hope that she doesn't embarrass herself at midnight mass, but knowing her it's a given.

No comments: