Sunday, December 20, 2009

All Black Quarterbacks....

.....SUCK! That's right I said it. The two exceptions are Warren Moon and Donovan McNabb, not that I know either of them personally. However, my Daddy claims that they are good. I find this claim hard to believe. My Daddy is partial to McNAbb because "supposedly" he went to Syracuse with him. I find this "supposed" fact hard to believe and harder to collaborate. Since black quarterbacks can't read, they don't know any plays. All they can do is simply run with the ball, a move that they are rather familiar with given their upbringing. How is that anything more than a glorified running back or a common theif? Why does the NFL continue thsi NCAAP experiment. It's clearly not going well, ie Michael Vick. How many dogs did it take to get this man convicted? Only to find now that he is back in the with white big titted chicks hanging all over him. It's a disgrace. I would never want to see Nini licking Vick's ass. I would hate to see it come that even though I despise her mere presence.

No comments: