Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daytime TV

I understand that that little white peeing rat likes to watch television. However, we are not talking newsworthy programs. Instead, we are talking your usual daytime crap. Nini starts her day with Ellen and stares at the television in amazement that a lesbian is smiling and actually seems happy. Next she turns her attention to Dr. Oz. Apparently, this program is one in which we can agree. Who can turn away from a doctor mortifying fat people on national television by pointing out their lab values to the nation? Then Nini takes a nap and recovers a little from that emotional rollercoaster to switch her attention to Dr. Phil. Here she enjoys watching Dr. Phil tell people what losers they are when in reality he himself is a loser with several past business dealings and a marriage that has failed. Just about when she has had enough of Dr. Phil on comes Oprah. Nini and I have daily bets as to how much she has gained since the last episode. I usually win Nini is always under and I'm always within a few ounces. You may wonder how I can know that I am correct. I have birds going through her trash and they report back all the fast food wrappers and from that it is a simple calculation of caloires in verses caloires burned. Any fool could do it except for Nini of course.

No comments: