Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nini is a Racist

I am the last one to criticize a racist. If anything I hold them in high esteem, but I just thought I should make everyone else aware of it. It has come to my attention several times during her stay in Florida. I heard that she "tinkled" when two big black men entered her condo delivering furniture while our Mommy was out in the hall. I can understand her fear and confusion as to why they were bringing in furniture as opposed to removing it, hence, the pee. The next glaring incident was in Broward County when an enormous black women was running across the street. I know the situation as the sea gulls forwarded me the pictures. In this case Nini barked and growled at the woman from the safety of her car. The reason I know that Nini is a racist is because she has been presented with similar situations except that the people were white. She has witnessed white people cross the street and white men visiting the condo and has failed to react. They should have known she would be a white supremacist where she is an all white dog.

No comments: