Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Now Accepting.....

I am now accepting applications for my 3 month visit while my Mommy goes to Florida. Before you apply, however, there are some things that you should be made aware of now. First, I do not rise before 8 AM. When I awake, I require nourishment right away. Next, I will need my daily bath in cool, but not cold water. Afterwards, I will need my cereal served in soy milk and if you are lucky I may perform a trick or two to get you on your way. When you are gone "working for the man", I will entertain myself. Nothing more needs to be said in regards to that - you are not here anyway. I cannot stay where there are other pets, as I am allergic to all animals. In the evening I will expect you to share some of your dinner with me and give me a glass of red wine. Then I may or may not feel that I need another bath. We will see how I feel at the moment. I will need total control of the remote. On Saturdays, I like scrambled eggs in the morning and I prefer to sleep a little later.

If after having read these demands, you still wish to apply you must follow these rules.

1. All applications must be postmarked December 20, 2008. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. A photo must be submitted of you and your living quarters.
3. A small vial of blood, urine and hair sample will be required for further testing.
4. A thesis about the implications of the auto bailout both in terms of macro and micro economics arguing either for or against it. Charts and graphs may be used as well.
5. A powerpoint presentation about why you are worthy of my 3 month visitation.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and good luck to everyone.

No comments: