Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Deadline

Well, my dear friends, my deadline has come and gone. It looks like I will be sentenced to three months back in the Chicopee State Prison in lockdown. No one it seems wishes to meet my demands. That's okay, I will remember you in my will. When I am being tortured with the Westerns blazing all day long, don't feel guilty. When I refuse to eat and begin to lose weight rapidly, think of me as you suck down your booze. When Daddy yells "that's it, you little motherfucker...", don't shed a tear for me. When my wings are clipped this afternoon so that I won't be able to escape, don't think that there was something that you could have done to prevent this hate crime. It's okay - I'm a Jew and I have a strong constitution. I am unbreakable. I will continue to aggravate my Daddy until my dying day that I promise you!

No comments: