Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

Well, friends, 2009 is upon us and I would like to take this time to reflect on the year that is coming to a close. Let's see where should I begin. First, I have to comment on our first hommey for a President. I am very impressed by this country's willingness to place this country's faith in the hands of inexperience. Although I am glad that McCain and Palin didn't get in either, but what can you do not like we can pick our candidates that would smell of a democracy. Moving on to the fabulous bank crisis/crisises and the blindness to which the government handed out money. It comforts me to know that in 2009 we will have Obama, with his impressive record, and the Senators and Congressman, whom have yet to provide us with sound leadership, leading us into this time of economic uncertainity. I wonder what the new catch phrase will be for '09. Since everyone latched onto "Main Street and Wall Street". Perhaps, they will go with "Buy American" in order to help the failing American auto industry. What a surprise that crisis didn't get resolved before '09, hmmmm seems reminsicent of Roosevelt and Hoover. Unfortunately, it is not my responsibility to provide you with a history lesson.

Well, I guess only time will tell what 2009 brings each of us, but I have a feeling it's going to be a year to remember.

No comments: