Friday, October 3, 2008

Gosh, Darn It!

Well, I have tried to not skew my reader's viewpoints in terms of the election and held my tongue if you will. BUT I cannot take it any longer. After watching last night's debate, I became confused as to whether it was a debate or a pageant. I was waiting for her talent portion and how she hopes to achieve "world peace and work with small children". Isn't that every priest's motive for their profession? But I digress. Another thing - winking at the camera if it had not been for censors I think that she would have flashed everyone next. Perhaps, the next debate should be on HBO, so that we can really see her credentials. I have feeling that she would be very comfortable doing that. Is McCain trying to capture the Hillary vote? Well, gosh darn it I don't think it's going to work. I would like to suggest a new theme for Palin whenever she comes out on the stage "If I Only Had a Brain". In the meantime I'll be seeing Sara Palin at the hockey rink or the delivery room, where she is in her element.

No comments: