Sunday, January 3, 2010

Comments

For 2010 I have changed my blog to allow the mere humans of the world to communicate with me freely under my comment section. I am turning a new page and I actually want to hear about your thoughts not that should be confused that I somehow care or that I want to hear your life story. Absolutely not. The comment section is not meant to be a cheap form of therapy for you. If that is what you need, then you are going to have to pay for that and waste someone else's time not mine.

3 comments:

DAVE said...

Gee, Maui you are everywhere, you are like a movie star. I am sorry about your relatives, but I will talk to you!

Maui said...

Thanks, Dave. You are a good man I know that I can always count on you!

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol 350 mg soma drug testing urine - carisoprodol sleep