Friday, January 8, 2010

As the Wind Blows

...so the good news is my Daddy has been discouraged from coming home by no one else than his friend at Dino's, Dave. THANK GOD!!! I hope he moves to Florida and leaves me here for the cold to slowly kill me. He is complaining that it is 60 degrees there. Hello, it's not even 20 degrees here. What balls! Not to mention that my beak is drying out with the heat billowing at a stifling 75 degrees. Haven't my guards heard of a sweater or a blanket? It's unfathomable. I think they are trying to dry me out to see how much meat is really on my bones before they cook me up for dinner. Don't they do that with prime sirloin? I feel that my future is uncertain and dim. I am just glad that Dave has bide me more time before I have to humor him. I think I may scream "you bastard" when he walks in as a nice welcome greeting. But luckily there is still time to finalize my greeting. Any suggestions are always welcome.

2 comments:

parcoin2 said...

Maui, use cream so your beek don't dry out!

Maui said...

Cream?! Are you kidding? Exactly which one of my guards to you think is going to provide me with cream since food and water are a novelity.