Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Jackson and My Crotch

I am reaching out and down to grab my crotch in memory of the ever talented Michael Jackson. His talent was so far reaching that he didn't need to play an instrument or write lyrics that says a lot about this man. In addition I found out that his children are not biologically his - I am shocked. Who knew a black man didn't produce Swedish/German looking children that would make even Hitler proud? In the next few weeks we will find out much to the astonishment of the media that he was a drug user and in a haze from 1988 until his death. I know what you are thinking a novelity - a black drug addict. I wanted to know why my Daddy wasn't at the Apollo dancing it up and celebrating his life. He told me unlike everyone else there he worked for a living.

No comments: