Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Move In Date

It's fastly approaching and in preparation for my Daddy to move in I have started practicing the following safety precautions.

1. I will never have my back to Daddy as that is when he can do something scary to me. As a result, I have been doing drills where I turn around fast and keep my balance.

2. I will never have my head turned down with Daddy around. In order to practice this one I quickly raise my head from my tummy or back when I am preening myself, so I won't get dizzy anymore should I need to do it in real time.

3. I will always bath with the bathroom door open. Usually, I prefer it shut for privacy, but privacy can quickly turn lethal. I have been practicing with my Mommy and I am slowly getting comfortable with someone seeing me while I bath.

4. I have been practicing staring at myself in the mirror and random strangers that pass by. The goal of this one is to never blink when Daddy tries to "stare me down".

My hope is that I am simply overreacting to him moving in, but one can never be too sure.

No comments: