Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Pussy

That's right I saw a big pussy at my window. Of course, my first reaction was to scream, which I promptly did and continued even after it left. It stared at me with wide open eyes in amazement as if it had never seen anything of my beauty before it. My Mommy explained to me that the Big Puss, as I have nicknamed it, will likely return and stare at me in the future and possibly bring friends. As a precaution I contacted my local rabbi to come over and cast a curse on the Big Puss and to pray for me. One can never be too sure. I am going to sleep as they say with one eye open just in case. I won't tolerate being gawked at in my own home, much less by pussy.
So, if anyone has any suggestions on how to rid myself of the Big Puss, I would be much obliged and am okay if it involves a "convenient accident" or a priest.

No comments: