Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Good People of Indiana and the Idiots in North Carolina

Honestly, what is wrong with Southerners. Is it the heat? Has it cooked their brains? Or is it the lack upbringing or education? Or are they just plain stupid?

My good friends in North Carolina - you voted for Obama and then apparently you gun rack bearing Confederate flag waving idiots loved his speech that sounded contrived and a little too patriotic. My God, what is wrong with you people? You are supposed to own these kind of people not vote for them. What has happened to you? I can't understand it.

Now the people of Indiana at least you have common sense and can distinguish a good politician from a good speech. Thank God for you!

I am telling all Americans now that when Obama pimps up the White House and the Secret Service are wearing big gold chains I don't want to hear your whining or crying. It will be too late!

No comments: