Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wright is Wrong and I'm Confused

Hello, my good friends are you as confused as I am about Obama and his pastor? Let me get this straight a month ago Obama supported Wright's comments in regards to race and "goddamn America". Now that the Catholics have come through in Pennsylvania he is not leading in the polls he denounces Wright. HMMMMM!!!!!! Can we say arrogance until we're not getting our way? I am urging Hillary to pay to have Wright put on television for a half hour program so America can fully comprehend whom Obama worships. I think it would be eye opening. I am just waiting for Obama to ditch the campaign bus and have everyone pile into his white pimped out Pontiac. You know that he owns one or at least a close friend, relative or fellow parishioner has one in their garage or up on blocks in their front yard.

No comments: