Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Mommy

Very few of you are as intimate as I am with my Mommy. I sleep with her every night and she is so much more than a Mommy to me. So, I think it's only fair that I comment on my Mommy. I think that my Mommy is sad. She looks okay, but there is just something about her and I can't put my finger on it. She still goes to the gym, but lately she talks of how she dreads the long run. I would go with her, but I could be eaten by a cat and what if I came across an undesirable and had to attack them. She put her Jeep for sale, but there are no bites on it, but that is okay because other than going to Chicopee how much gas does she really use? She also listed her condo for rent. I think she will rent it in the fall. I even heard Daddy talking her out of getting rid of me too. I think that my Mommy is desperate for a change and in her defense I think that she feels that she is single and why not. I know that deep down she wants to get married and have a family for me to despise, but she's not getting any younger and she needs to take some action. I can understand that, but I still think that she is sad. She doesn't sleep through the night and it just seems that she is having a hard time getting herself up and flying.

No comments: