Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mothballs Make Me Gag

Why is that old people feel the need to preserve things? Everything that is except their minds and bodies as they let themselves go and feel "they deserve it". I digress. Nevertheless, I am absolutely stunned at the use of mothballs. I mean my God who wears wool anymore. Secondly, the odor makes me wretch. Just the other day when my Daddy came in I was lunging toward him to unleash my anger on him. But when I went to do it his coat had been drenched in mothballs. I thought it was a new type of tear gas. It made my eyes water and I started coughing. But then I had a flashback to my time in Chicopee State Prison and it is true that odors can bring back memories. I knew where he had been. He probably had been talking to the guards about having me readmitted.

No comments: