Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quakes and Jap's

Oh, I'm sure that you've heard the news about the devastating earthquake that hit Japan and the Tsnumai accompanying it. However, I think the news is missing the essence of the impact it will have upon our American economy. I can't help but be thankful that my Daddy bought his new Apple computer before the quake and the prices go up. After all made in Japan is just not going to mean the same cheap, shitty, throwaway items it once did. We are going to be paying far too much for the same crap now. I'm glad my Daddy had the foresight to buy his shitty computer before it hit. Sometimes I have to say that he simply amazes me with his cheapness. I am going to show my support and get some sushi the next time I go out to eat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you confusing Japan with China - perhaps your flight path is a little twisted?

Maui said...

Ah, my fans are so naive!

Anonymous said...

The wheels on the bus go round round round, round round round, round round round, the wheels on the bus go round round round but the cars have all been "grounded"!

Unknown said...

Maui did they let you out to see the moon?