Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lottery

I am announcing a lottery for my royal followers. Please post a comment or something witty with your email address and if I like it I will enter you into my drawing. I will choose the winner, it hardly be random. At this point you may be asking yourself what will I win....

This is the best part.

You will win an all exclusive paid trip for two to a lovely island in the Pacific. They are in the midst of a building boom and are experiencing an influx of new people as the natives are moving out. You will have warm breezes and fresh produce the size of which you won't be able to believe. But wait it gets better you will find deals on everything if shopping is your thing. The food will be out of this world - yum, yum. So, who wants to go to Japan? Please remember to leave all small pets in the States.

No comments: