Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is the Bull..

SHIT, that's right I said it. I can look at my window and see my Mommy's bedroom, but I'm not allowed to go there because of all the fumes from the painting and staining. It's a joke. This is just Daddy's way of trying to alienate me from my Mommy and MY new house! Mommy only moved to give me a better life out of the city with the smog and pussy gangs. They would jump right up into my window and just stare at me. I had figured out that they were different gangs of them based on their colors. The gray ones were the Latin Kings and the black ones, well I think that what they were is obvious! They had a "hit" out on me, I knew, but I didn't care. I would tease them by fluttering in the window and I would hiss at them to let them know that I wasn't afraid. I digress, now I'm held hostage in Grafton where I am not even in my own house and I just watch out my window my Mommy and Daddy come and go as they please. They don't even wave when they go by, it's so obnoxious.

No comments: