Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blacks in My Neighborhood

Well, here I am in Grafton, a white town or so I thought. It turns out my neighbor is a fat black. I should have known with the RV and old boat parked on the side of the driveway that it wasn't going to be good. Sure enough what do I see out my window, but a big black sitting on the stoop just staring into space. You wouldn't mind, but this is an everyday occurrence. I know that she is just living off the fat of the land. It makes my blood boil. And her backyard is littered with ridiculous lawn furniture and a pool, which I found surprising since I know that "they" typically avoid water. You know that this summer will be the cookouts with the whooping and the hollering. I found her this morning sitting on my deck, she knows no boundaries. Of course, no tolerance Nini barks up a storm at her, but she won't move. I think that I am going to convince my Mommy and Daddy to put up a barbwired fence to send a clear message.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I agree barbwire would be a good idea. Gotta keep the black off the deck.