Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Comment

What are my readers turning into pussies or Obama machines? It's a joke! No one has the balls to comment on my post about the Blacks in my Neighborhood. You are whimps, I am the one who has to live with this disgrace right next door. What is the world coming to? No one will call it like they see it anymore, much less admit that they agree. I am so enraged I could go out and vote for Sarah Palin that's the point you have all pushed me too now. I hope that you are proud of yourselves. In reality you should be ashamed of yourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aLRIGHT, ill leave a comment. i got blacks living on my street and it sucks. they drink on the stairs all day and barbique steaks i paid for with their welfare checks. makes me sick. and i'm gonna vote for sarah palin because she's hot.