Monday, March 8, 2010

Dino's

So, Daddy is going to have a big seminar at Dino's. I already know that I am not invited. I'm not stupid. I don't care, well I kind of do, I'll be goddamn if I let him know that. Maybe he will take Nini - old people love little white dogs. Little do they know that I have taught her to snap at people with white hair. Grandma, otherwise known as my guard, thinks that it is random. But I have secretly spent hours with that little rat. Whenever they give me some meat, I save it for my training sessions with the little monster. I have molded her in my image. In order for her to really get it we first had to just do some observation lessons. I would scream to signal her to pay attention that a "snap" was about to happen. Then we I trained her with my meat scraps. I would drop it on the floor let her get start to go for it and then fly down and snag it. She slowly started to snap at me. It took awhile, she's not the brightest bulb, but I think that she has finally got it. Now she snaps if you just try to pick her up or move her and after she does she looks at me and I give my nod of approval.

2 comments:

DAVE said...

Tell Daddy we are going green and will use plastic forks and paper napkins when he comes. Tell him no electric either, he has to bring his solar cell.

Maui said...

He will be thrilled to hear that, especially for his seminar!