Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tim Russet Re-Visited

A good friend of mine whom shall remain unnamed has brought it to my attention that my blog is the "only negative thing on record in regards to Tim Russet". I say so be it. Just because I will not be pressured by society and can not be bought like the newscasters have been does not make my comments any less poignant. If anything, my comments are the unbiased, unemotional, unweepy, unsappy crap that we have been hearing lately. I do not care how good a journalist and nice guy and good dad he was, he missed the most important investment there was to make - life. He became disgustingly fat and what was he thinking? I mean especially a reporter he should know all the facts of being a fatty and what that will do to you. I am surprised he wasn't a smoker too. So, for all of you who are mildy, moderately or strongly offended by my take on Tim Russet I suggest that you take a good look in the mirror

No comments: