Friday, July 25, 2008

My Cozy and the Mexicans

Some of you may know on the nights when I don't sleep with my Mommy. I sleep in my cage, which my Mommy calls my house. Most people don't refer to their house as a place with bars other than prisoners, but I digress. In my cage I have delightful sleeping arrangements - first of all, I sleep standing up - I highly suggest that you try and it see how rested you feel. That being said I sleep standing up surrounded by my "cozy", which covers my body in a warm velvet lining. I have had this cozy since I was a baby and today my Mommy had the nerve to put a new cozy in my cage next to my old one. Although it is not torn like mine and looks softer, I refuse to be a part of it. In addition to that she hung a pinata on my jungle gym right next to my "house". Can you believe it? Allowing Mexicans, whose water I won't drink when I am there, to live right next to me and forcing me to try a new cozy. Well, I let my Mommy know that these living conditions are far from acceptable. I took all my food and threw it while she looked on in sheer horror. At points so much food flew, I had to close my eyes in order not injure them. We'll see whose having the last laugh tomorrow, when my Mommy wakes up with just the pinata's head in her bead and a purple cozy next to it.

No comments: