Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mommy and Daddy

Hello, my good friends it has been so long since I have been able to write to all of you. Well, I made it out of that hell hole - much to my own determination. The worst of it was that I had my bags packed, had respectively told the other inmates to kiss it, flipped off the guards and was at the door waiting for my Mommy when the call came. She couldn't come and get me because Eddie had died that morning. What did him being dead have to do with picking me up? Talk about having to eat crow. I had to stay there another 2 days before she finally came to take me and in the meantime the living conditions got worse. They turned the heat off! They were trying to freeze me out, but I held fast and stayed in my cozy to keep warm.

I got home only to find that Daddy insisted on antagonizing me. Naturally, I lashed out. Guess where that got me? Grammy and Grampy's! I am very happy here though. I watch television with Grampy and we all have breakfast and dinner together. Other than my plotting to get rid of their little dog, Truffles, life here is relatively good. I will write to you more when I have the chance. In the meantime if any of you could post on my blog how to poison a dog and make it look an accident I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments: