Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter and Why I Wish I Were the Ham

So, my Mommy had Daddy's family over for Easter. Supposedly, it was the day that I was scheduled to come home, but of course I couldn't because of them. Luckily, Frankie was able to report back to me all the horrid details. Apparently, they had the Chicopee guards and as an added bonus one of Daddy's sisters, her loud boyfriend and her boyfriend's son, the magician. She brought Mommy a bag of vegetables. Let me emphasize again "a bag of vegetables from a local farm". Exactly, what farmstands are open at this time of the year? But I digress, my grandparents (my Mommy's parents) came for dessert. I just love them. The magician performed some tricks. Frankie said that they were good, but he is easily mystified. Then the final topper came when Daddy's sister said that she brought her tupperware for leftovers. Not that my Mommy was going to eat them anyway, but I nearly fell off my perch when Frankie reported back that detail. It doesn't matter anyway as I sat home alone on a holiday that I don't celebrate.

No comments: