Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pancakes and Thanksgiving

Well, I'm here in Grafton living with total strangers because my Mommy has dumped me once again for the season. I am a tropical bird living in New England while that part cat, rat of a dog has her sorry ass in southern Florida. I have, however, been enjoying my breakfasts of pancakes and syrup, which I have suggested numerous times that they heat up on the stove first while whisking in some butter, but what do I know! Today, I woke up and realized to my horror that they have been fattening me up for the dreaded day - Thanksgiving. I think that they know that I am not a turkey, but since this year they are going to their son's for dinner the first time I ever I think that they are coming up with a back up plan for when they come home. Truffles kind of looks like mashed potatoes, so she better watch out! It's war I have to save myself.

1 comment:

Truffles said...

The old people came home from their son's so full that they didn't give Maui a second thought, but, I, on the other hand, was waiting with my little legs together ready to pee myself because they forgot about me while they were out eating and drinking. Maui and I enjoyed the day non-together. He in his room and me at the front door. Love to his parents - just say the word and I'll eliminate him.