Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Listen Up Duvall

As we all know and are celebrating Ted Kennedy is dead, and it's not from cirrhosis of the liver as I had waged online. Oh, well it's Mommy's money anyway. I wonder how long he had brain cancer and if that can be used to explain why he left a woman to die in the water - it was the cancer and not the booze in his system. I should be a lawyer. Anyway, I am writing to our mighty black governor to implore him to put me into Kennedy's office. Why not most politicians are bird brains and my lifespan is long. After all, as I read in Newsweek, if you stay in politics long enough you are actually respected. I am respectful now imagine me in 25 years from now. Oh, the things I could do. I could tear to shreds someone's bill - literally. I could take a dump right on their head as they speak and I could scream to be heard. I have power I just need a place to use it. So, listen up al powerful black man, I'm heading to the Hill.

2 comments:

parcoin2 said...

How's the wine Maui????

parcoin2 said...

Go Maui, Do you need any contibutions for your campaign??