Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Fat and I Blame Daddy

As I have already announced, I'm fat, but the more I reflect the more I realize that it's Daddy's fault. He goes to this local Italian restaurant and brings me home pizza. He orders a whole pizza for one and wine and chats it up with white and black Dave. Now, first of all I find it uncharacteristically odd that anyone black is allowed in an Italian restaurant, but I digress. Daddy does not seem to find it odd, but then again he's Irish, so he is on thin ice anyway. I have recently had my wings clipped, so I am asking for your help. I need someone to take me to the restaurant so that I can badmouth my Daddy to both white and black Dave and to check out the menu. I think he could order a smaller pizza and not force me to eat the leftovers as part of his overall plot to knock me off my perch.

No comments: