Friday, June 6, 2008

Oprah's Thighs

I was recently flipping through the channels when I came across Oprah. Since my mind needed a rest, I thought I would watch her mindless show. I could not believe the size of her calves. They are bigger than my Mommy's thighs, which led me to wonder how big are her thighs. Does anyone really know? Perhaps, we should ask Stedman. Oh, never mind he would be the least likely person to know. What about her best friend, that's what they are calling it these days, Gail? I think she would know. I think I will write her a letter that will go something like this..."My dearest Gail, can quantify the approximate size of your lady friend, Oprah's, thighs? I am not asking for it to be exact, but if you could put into some kind of perspective that would be great. Sincerely, Mr. Feldman" What do you think? I hope she will answer.

No comments: