Monday, November 10, 2008

The Stolen Red Lunch Box

So, my Daddy was leaving here this morning and I saw him with my Mommy's red lunch box for work. I screamed at him to drop it and he wouldn't. Instead, he turned looked at me, locked me in my house, and put me in the other room. I was going ballistic and screaming and banging my head for him to drop the lunch box. He still wouldn't. I just want everyone to know that I tried to stop him, but that there was nothing that I could do. Of course, the alarm didn't go off because he was already in the house. My Mommy wasn't home and the neighbors are useless. So, I am pleading with you my adoring fans go hunt Daddy down and get back my Mommy's lunch box. Once again, it is a red lunch box with a handle and zipper. Daddy may be armed and dangerous, don't approach Daddy without a police officer on standby. He may have hidden the lunch box under his shirt or it could be "buried" in his car or it could be on Ebay. There is no telling what Daddy has done with my Mommy's lunch box. Someone has to help me get back the red lunch box.

No comments: