Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Comments

So, I can't help but notice the lack of comments from devoted readers. What's the matter...cat gotcha your tongue? No one ballsy enough to show that they too have an opinion or are you all just idle victims of this thing called life. You disgust me. What's the use of writing and standing up for all of you poor slobs if you are not even going to bravely anonymously comment? I hope that my readers abroad at least have a backbone that my weak Americans are lacking. Pathetic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Maui has been silenced by the Arab that is holding him in solitary confinement at an undisclosed location. We all know that the last few editorials were not by him.

Anonymous said...

Surfing on the snow - when my natural habitat is tropical. Temps dropping, snow rising, freezing my feathers off while you sip sangria at the tiki bar - where is the justice. I WILL SURVIVE...the real Maui